How to book TTD Tirumala Darshan Tickets Online: Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam is more famous as TTD. Every year crores of people visit this most important shrine in India. You will find Lord Venkatesha in this shrine, who is showering all the blessings for his devotees. This is by far the biggest and most important shrine for Hindus in India. On an average, lakhs of people will visit this shrine every day which is the highest for any. There is a huge line or queue to have a glance of their Lord. Sometimes it takes more than few days in the line to get the Darshan which is tiresome but worth waiting. Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam (TTD) also serving people through TTD Online services.
For having darshan you can either stand in the free line which will cost you nothing. Or you can also have a fare for a ticket for darshan. The former one will take few days to have the darshan while the latter will take few hours. Hence people choose the latter one the most since they don’t have much time with them. In this too, you will have two options, buying tickets offline by standing in the line. Or you can also buy tickets through TTD online service which will take only a few minutes. With TTD Online ticket booking, there is no need to stand in a queue for hours together. Hence, this option is best if you want to book tickets for TTD Darshan. Check below to know how to Book TTD Tirumala Darshan Tickets Online.
Requirements For Booking TTD Online Darshan Ticket:
- Your Digital Photo which you have to upload while ticket booking. You should upload the photo of the primary person while booking online darshan tickets.
- You should submit Scanned Copy of Identify Proof of PAN Card or Aadhar Card or Passport or Voter ID. This is also of the primary person who is booking tickets online.
- List of People who will have darshan with the primary person. Their Full names, age, gender and their Ids such as Aadhar Card or PAN card or Passport or Voter ID.
- Credit Card or Debit Card For Online payment. You can also use Netbanking.
Steps To Book TTD Darshan Tickets Online:
- First, you have to open the TTD Online Website from your PC or Smartphone.
- Now you have to Check for Availability since you want to book tickets at TTD Online Website.
- This is the official website of t.t.d.online seva : https://www.ttdsevaonline.com/
- You have to check availability on the day that you want to have darshan. If it shows Red color grid, then tickets are nor available.
- If the grid shows green, then tickets are available. You can proceed to the next step If tickets are available.
- Now, you have to log into the website with your Login credentials.
- After logging into your account, you have to select e-entry darshan.
- With that, you will notice a number of options on the screen. You will see options like the number of people along with you for darshan, additional laddus etc.
- Now you have to select the date of darshan. With that, you will see the availability of timeslots and also its cost.
- If you find the slots available on the date of your darshan, you have to a slot. After selecting the slot, you have to hit Continue option for furthermore steps.
- You will now land on the next page. Here you have entered the details of others. You should enter their ID details in the blanks.
- After entering all the details, you have to check whether all the details are correct or not. You have to verify each and every detail.
- The next step is to agree to terms and conditions.
- After accepting the terms and conditions, you have to proceed to payment.
- You can pay money either with Andhra Bank or ICICI bank. You can also use your credit card. If not, you can also use net banking of HDFC. You can use anyone of the above to make payment.
- You have to click on the payment options.
- Furthermore, you will land on the bank site with options.
- If you have Andhra Bank account, select it. ICICI is also fine.
- By selecting any of them, make the payment.
- After the payment, you will see the confirmation of your tickets.
- You have to take a printout of the same for future purpose.
That was the last step in booking TTD Tickets online. The print out that is with you is helpful when you go to Tirupati and want to have the darshan. If you show this Printout, they will allow you to stand in the line which makes it easier to have darshan. Without this Printout, they will not allow you to have darshan of your favorite deity Lord Venkateshwara.
Important Things To Remember:
- Any Individual can book as many as 6 tickets only at a time. You can’t book more than that. If you want more tickets, try with another account or book again.
- If you want to plan your trip and have darshan, you have to book tickets only 60 days before the actual darshan. Since the slots will not open prior to 60 days. Hence you cannot plan your trip to Tirumala ahead of time.
- There is no cancellation Tickets after the payment.
- There is no refund for tickets cancellation after the payment is done. You cannot ask for the refund since there is no cancellation of Tickets after booking.
- For every 10 minutes or 15 minutes, there is a time out. Hence, you have to be careful during ticket booking. You should enter the details as fast as you can.
- The website will not save any of the details of your fellow pilgrims once you enter their details.
- These are the important things that you can remember while bookings tickets for TTD Tirumala Darshan.
That’s it. We are at the end of this guide. We hope that this guide has helped you in booking tickets for your Tirumala Darshan. If you feel that this guide is helpful, then you can share this with your friends and family, so that they can also know the process of booking tickets online.